Top | WFM Recipes
K&J Farms Asparagus with Angel Hair Pasta
(recipe, Williamsburg Farmers Market)
This recipe was given to us by K&J Farms of Diggs, VA.
- 1 Box Angel Hair Pasta
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 lb. K&J Farms Asparagus
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Crumbled Crisp Cooked Bacon
- Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to Taste
- Cook the pasta, drain. Add butter and toss until pasta is coated. (Run a knife through the pasta to cut into quarter lengths - this makes it easier to toss with the other ingredients). Set aside. Cut asparagus into 1" pieces. Stir-fry pieces in a small amount of olive oil and butter until just crisp-tender. Do not overcook! Season asparagus to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add asparagus, Parmesan and bacon to pasta. Toss well and enjoy!