Top | fish
Parmesan crusted tilapia
(recipe, Jennifer Campbell)
- 4 tilapia fillets
- ¾ cup of Club cracker crumbs
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 tspn of salt
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Thaw and rinse the tilapia fillets.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a dish.
- Coat the tilapia fillets with the remaining ingredients.
- Place in an oiled baking dish.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 20 min.
- If you desire a little more crusty you can broil it for 2 min at the end.