Top | Desserts
Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
(recipe, Carrie Stewart)
From Animal, Vegetable, Miracle
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup butter or ghee
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup finely shredded zucchini
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- Combine egg, butter/ghee, brown sugar, honey, and vanilla.
- Combine flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in small bowl and blend into liquid mixture.
- Stir zucchini and chocolate chips into other ingredients, mix well.
- Drop by spoonful onto greased baking sheet, and flatted with the back of a spoon.
- Bake at 350, 10 to 15 minutes.