Top | Savory
(recipe, Anna Conley)
from Half Assed Kitchen
- 3 to 4 large eggs, depending on size of your skillet
- 1 tsp. butter
- Several asparagus spears, tough ends trimmed off
- ½ cup cheese of your choice
- ¼ cup onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- In a non-stick skillet melt butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs and cheese.
- Pour egg/cheese mixture into skillet. (You want to create a very thin egg layer along bottom of pan, so tip skillet to spread eggs.)
- Top with onion slices, asparagus, salt and pepper.
- Cook on medium heat until eggs are no longer runny. (You may want to cover it toward the end to help steam the asparagus to doneness).