Top | Savory
Baked Tilapia with Herb Butter
(recipe, Anna Conley)
This Tilapia Recipe is perfect for a meal on the run, its quick, its tasty and its easy.
(cooking time approx 15 minutes, preparation time 5 minutes)
- * 4 cleaned and prepared tilapia fillets
- * 3 tablespoons butter
- * 3 crushed garlic cloves
- * ½ teaspoon paprika
- * ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- * Freshly ground salt and black pepper to season
- * 2 tablespoons fresh Parsley
- * 4 lemon wedges
- * Pre heat the oven to 350F. (180c)
- * Lightly grease and place the fish fillets into an oven proof dish, season with salt and pepper, set aside.
- * In a pan, combine the butter, garlic, paprika and dried parsley. Place over a low heat, and allow to melt. Stir the mixture until it starts to bubble.
- * Remove from heat, and with a basting brush coat the fillets with the melted mixture.
- * Place in the pre heated oven for approximately 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- * Serve with a sprinkling of fresh parsley, and a wedge of lemon.