Top | Appetizers
Hot Crab Dip
(recipe, LB Nichols)
- * 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, free of shells
- * 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- * ¾ cup mayonnaise
- * ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- * ¼ cup green onions, minced, optional
- * 5 to 6 roasted garlic cloves or 2 cloves minced
- * 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- * 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- * 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- * ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- * Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a casserole and gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Bake for 40 minutes. Serve hot with crackers or toast points.