Top | Salads
Southwestern Hot Pepper and Bean Salad
(recipe, Bluebird Farmers Market & CSA)
A delicious and nutritious recipe with a focus on the nutrients in peppers.
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jar diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. hot red peppers chopped, deseeded
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. Chili peppers, deseeded
- 3 Tablepoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 6 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Combine and mix with whisk the dressing ingredients.
- Chop the veggies the size of the beans.
- Rinse the beans and combine with veggies.
- Toss in 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Add hot peppers to salad.
- Mix in dressing and serve.