Top | Jessica's Recipe Box
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
(recipe, Jessica Stewart)
A new staple for Thanksgiving.
- Sweet potatoes (about 5 medium to large)
- ⅓ cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Cinnamon and nutmeg to taste
- Bake the sweet potatoes until easily punctured with a fork.
- Let potatoes cool and peel the skin off
- Cut in to chunks and place in a bowl.
- Place butter in a sauce pan and melt.
- Add cream and brown sugar and heat slightly.
- Combine heated mixture with potatoes in bowl and mix with a mixer.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg to taste.