Top | Fruits
Fruit Roll Ups
(recipe, Bluebird Farmers Market & CSA)
At our cheess shop, this was a favorite for Christmas stockings. A delicious and nutritious lunch box item or for holiday trip take-along.
- 3 cups fruit (pears, cherries, apples, peaches, plums)
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar
- Puree the fruit in the blender and pour onto wax paper.
- Place in your food dehydrator (or oven) on a baking sheet about a quarter of inch deep.
- Dehydrate or bake at 100 degrees overnight (about 8-12 hours).
- Cut into strips and roll.
- Store in container for 3 months at room temp or freeze for up to a year.