Top | Moosie's Recipes
Aunt Jeans Pound Cake
(recipe, Maura Berger)
- ½ lb. cream cheese
- ½ /lb butter
- 2 cups Presto cake flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 6 eggs
- Cream butter, cream cheese, vanilla & eggs
- Add in sugar & flour alternately
- 375* for 40-50 minutes (in a bundt pan)
- After cooling – lightly dust with confectioners sugar.
- HINT for Bundt pans - spray pan with PAM for baking (one with flour in it) Right before it comes out of the oven place a bath towel n your sink & drench with boiling water. Put the Bundt pan right from the oven onto the steamy towel - afer 5 minutes invert onto a cooling rack and the pan should slide off.