Top | Veggie Recipes
Fennel and Wine
(recipe, Deb Kuhl)
- 4 fennel bulbs, trimmed and quartered
- ¼ cup olive oil or a touch more if needed.
- ½ cup chicken or veggie broth
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tsp. good quality course ground mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place fennel quarters in large deep skillet facing up. Drizzle with olive oil then pour in the chicken broth, honey, and wine. Season with mustard , salt, and pepper. Cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes, turning occasionally.
- You can serve it over sticky rice.