Top | Blog Recipes - RecipesRooom.com
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
(recipe, risa falcon)
A nice simple seasonal spin on an all-time classic cookie.
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or line 2 large cookie sheets, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In large mixing bowl, creamy together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one. Add vanilla and pumpkin.
- Turn mixer to low and gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture. Mix just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place by heaping tablespoons on baking sheets. Bake 8-10 min or until golden brown. Let cool on wire racks before removing to serving plate or airtight container.