Top | My Personal Recipes
Strawberry & Feta Bulgur Salad
(recipe, Shelly Fisher)
Bulgur salad with strawberries and feta cheese.
- 1 cup 100% quick cooking bulgur wheat
- 2 cups cold water
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 oz. crumbled garlic & herb feta cheese
- 1½ cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 green onions sliced
- ½ cup walnut halves
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium saucepan, cover bulgur with water, cover with lid and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain, rinse with cool water pressing out all excess liquid. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Toss all ingredients with dressing in a serving bowl.