Top | My Personal Recipes
Provencal Bulgur Salad
(recipe, Shelly Fisher)
Goat cheese, tomato, bell pepper & bulgur salad.
- 1 cup 100% quick cooking bulgur wheat
- 2 cups cold water
- 4 oz. Provencal seasoned goat cheese crumbles
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1½ Tbsp. canola oil or extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, cover bulgur with water, place on lid and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain, rinse with cool water pressing out all excess liquid. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, canola oil, salt and pepper. Toss all ingredients with dressing in a serving bowl.