Top | Quick and Easy
(recipe, Maggie Restivo)
This quick and easy spread is great on wraps, sandwiches, and as a dip for veggies and tortilla chips! I threw this together with a few things I found in my pantry and refrigerator. I hope you enjoy!!
- 1 can navy or capallini beans
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. cumin (more or less to your taste)
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes (more of less to you taste)
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Drain and rinse the beans; place in food processor or blender and puree. If the beans get too stiff add a little water to smooth out the puree.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately or place in container and refrigerate over night. I recommend letting the mixture sit for at least a few hours to let all the flavors combine.