Top | Oregon State Fair Winners - 2009
(recipe, Oregon Raspberry and Blackberry Commision)
Marionberry Pie contest—Oregon State Fair 2009
Recipe by: Anne Riger
- 2 cups pastry flour
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ⅔ cup butter flavor shortening
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons cold water
- Mix flour and salt, cut in shortening, add water, mix lightly, roll our and line pie pan.
- 3 cups marionberries 1 cup kotoka berries
- 1¼ cups organic sugar
- 1 Tbsp. tapioca
- 3½ Tbsp. flour
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Mix and fill piecrust, apply top, seal edges, brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10minutes then turn down to 350 for 40 minutes.