Top | Newsletter featured recipes
(recipe, Hillsdale Farmers' Market)
- 1 lb. green cabbage, finely chopped or shredded
- 1 small onion, finely chopped or grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or ½ cup mayonnaise and ½ cup buttermilk)
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- To make dressing: Combine mayonnaise, vinegar and garlic in a bowl. Add salt to taste.
- To make slaw: Combine cabbage, carrots and onion in a bowl. Add dressing and mix together. Cover bowl and put in refrigerator for at least one hour. Taste and add salt if needed.