Top | Panini Express
(recipe, Daniel Leader & Lauren Chattman)
- 5 medium plum tomatoes (8 to 10 ounces), cored and cut in half lengthwise
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Set a wire rack over a rimmed baking sheet. Place the tomatoes, cut side up, on the rack and sprinkle with the salt
- Roast the tomatoes until wrinkled and shrunken, 4 to 5 hours.
- Let cool completely, then transfer to an airtight container and drizzle with the oil. They will keep, tightly covered, up to 2 days.