Top | The Food You Crave
Lemon Pepper Grilled Shrimp
(recipe, Ellie Krieger)
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat or prepare a grill. Toss the shrimp with the oil, add the salt, pepper, and lemon zest and toss again. Grill until just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the shrimp to a plate and drizzle with the lemon juice. Enjoy hot or at room temperature, served over a Caesar salad if you like.