Top | Newsletter featured recipes
Sugar Snap Pea Salad
(recipe, Hillsdale Farmers' Market)
- ½ lb. sugar snap peas, sliced on diagonal
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup torn mint leaves
- 1 tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Toss together the first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, place the garlic, vinegar and olive oil. Stir until well mixed.
- Add dressing to vegetables. Toss together, add salt and pepper to taste.