Top | Developed in Hungary
(recipe, Jon Clark)
- 3 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 packet yeast
- 1¼ cups water (more if needed)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a large work bowl.
- Bring together to form a ball.
- Knead the ball of dough for about 10 minutes.
- Place in clean oiled bowl for 2-3 hours to rise.
- Before punching the dough down set your oven to 400 F.
- After the dough has doubled in size punch it down and form 8 small balls of dough all equal in size.
- Let these small portions of dough rest for about 20 minutes before rolling them out.
- Bake them one at a time for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Enjoy while warm or put in a plastic bag after they are cool.