Top | Comfy
Garlic Rice Pilaf
(recipe, Julie Kadingo)
SERVES 5 -6
Serve it with poultry, pork, or fish.
- ¼ cup long-grain white rice
- ½ Tbsp. butter or to taste
- ⅝ garlic cloves, crushed or small dab of garlic spread to taste
- ½ cup chicken broth, divided
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- thinly sliced green onions
- chopped toasted macadamia nuts
- extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ scallions (spring onions), green and white parts, chopped
- ½ cup water
- ¼ lb. fresh spinach, trimmed, thoroughly washed, and chopped
- lemon juice
- chopped parsley
- 1501202878189917/9007199254740992 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Add broth to rice and cook.
- Add garlic, butter, salt, pepper to taste.