Top | Miscellaneous
Arizona Green Tea
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 8 cups water
- 2 bag regular-size lipton green tea
- ½ cup Splenda
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. american ginseng extract
- Heat water to boiling in a saucepan.
- Remove saucepan from heat, put the tea bag into the water, then let the tea steep, covered, for one hour.
- Place the sugar and honey in a large pitcher.
- Pour the steeped tea into the pitcher, stirring until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Chill before serving.