Top | Favorites
Strawberry Yogurt Banana Bread
(recipe, Ryan Ferdinand)
A small amount of strawberry yogurt lends this banana bread an extraordinary flavor
- 2 cups all purpose flour (you can use whole wheat if you like)
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter - softened
- 2 large eggs
- 3 mashed bananas
- ⅓ cup strawberry yogurt (plain will work if that's all you got)
- 1 tsp. vanilla yogurt
- bit of oil to grease the bread pan
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease your bread pan.
- Beat the sugar and butter until you cream it.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas and mix in the yogurt and vanilla. Mix into the egg/butter/sugar.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix all together until smooth.
- Pour into bread pan.
- Bake for one hour at 350.