Top | salads
Sharon's Noodle Salad
(recipe, Sharon Broderick)
This is very easy and very good.
- 5 to 6 cups cooked spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrots (better shredded fresh rather than store-bought shredded)
- 4 green onions, chopped fine
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ to ¾ tsp. chili paste (to taste - go easy)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. almond butter mixed with 1 -2 tbl water to thin it a bit
- Mix everything together in a large bowl. Taste and then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably 3 or 4. Go easy on the chili paste. It intensifies the longer it sits.