Top | Pork
Awesome Honey Pecan Pork Chops
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 1¼ lb. boneless pork loin
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chops, and brown both sides. Transfer to a warm plate.
- Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly. Pour sauce over cutlets.
- Delicious! Husband loved them! I took others' advice and doubled the butter and added ¼ cup maple syrup. I used finely chopped pecans which worked well. (Do not double the pecans, ¼ cup was ample.) I had lots of flour left over, so next time will reduce flour to ⅓ cup.