Top | Pasta
Spinach Stuffed Shells Alfredo
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 12 oz. jumbo pasta shells
- 16 oz. alfredo sauce
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatos
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 10 oz. thawed chopped spinach
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, 4oz
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, 4oz
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350F. Coat shallow 2-qt baking dish with cooking spray.
- In bowl, mix Alfredo sauce, milk, sun-dried tomatoes and pepper. Spread ½ cup sauce mixture over bottom of baking dish. In separate bowl, mix ricotta, spinach, feta, ½ cup mozzarella, egg and oregano. Drain pasta shells well. Fill each shell with about 1 tbsp of ricotta-spinach mixture before placing in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over shells. Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with parsley.