Top | Pasta
Caesar Shrimp and Pasta
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 8 oz. Ziti, Mostaccioli or other medium pasta shape, uncooked
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- ⅓ cup plus 2 tablespoons bottled light Caesar salad dressing
- 12 oz. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ tsp. crushed red hot pepper flakes
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; 3 minutes before pasta is done, add broccoli. While pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoons of the dressing in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and pepper flakes; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp is opaque.
- Drain pasta and broccoli; transfer to a serving bowl. Add remaining ⅓ cup dressing and shrimp mixture; toss well. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.