Top | Pasta
Bow Ties Alle Portofino
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 1 lb. bow ties noodles, uncooked
- 1 lb. shrimp, thawed if frozen, peeled and deveined
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into strips
- 8 fresh plum tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 2 bunches arugula, rinsed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 6 sprigs fresh Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- ½ small bunch fresh basil, leaves picked and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, steam the shrimp until the shrimp are no longer translucent.
- Put shrimp in mixing bowl.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, arugula, parsley and basil.
- When pasta is done, drain well and immediately add to the mixing bowl.
- Add oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss quickly and very well, and serve immediately.