Top | Desserts
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fondue
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- ⅔ cup whipping cream
- ⅓ cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chunks
- Assorted dippers (fresh fruit pieces, pretzels, shortbread cookies, pound cake cubes or angel food cake cubes), if desired
- In fondue pot or 2-quart saucepan, mix whipping cream, raspberry preserves and honey. Heat over warm/simmer setting or medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, just until bubbles rise to surface (do not boil).
- Add chocolate; stir with wire whisk until melted. Keep warm over warm/simmer setting. (If using saucepan, pour into fondue pot and keep warm over warm/simmer setting.) Serve with dippers.