Top | Desserts
Dark Chocolate Orange Fondue
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- ⅔ cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCOLATIER 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. orange liqueur (optional)
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- Marshmallows, fresh fruit (washed and patted dry), cake cubes and/or pretzels
- HEAT cream in small, heavy-duty saucepan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat; bring just to a boil. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until smooth. Add liqueur and orange peel; mix well.
- TRANSFER fondue to fondue pot; place over low heat. To serve, dip marshmallows, fruit, cake and/or pretzels into melted chocolate. Stir often while on heat. Makes 1¼ cups.