Top | Desserts
Chocolate Raspberry Cheese Pie
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
This chocolate topped raspberry cheese pie looks very elegant but is easy to make. Serve it at your next dinner party and impress your guests or family! They''ll be back for seconds.
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh/frozen raspberries
- 9 oz. graham pie crust
- 2 oz. semisweet chocolate squares
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350°.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth. Add egg, ReaLemon, and vanilla; mix well.
- Arrange raspberries on bottom of crust. Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Chocolate Glaze:
- In small saucepan, over low heat, melt 2 (1-oz.) squares semisweet chocolate with ¼ cup whipping cream. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat. Top cheesecake with Chocolate Glaze; chill. Garnish as desired.