Top | Desserts
Chocolate Chunk Pecan Pie
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell*
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- COMBINE eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with a wire whisk. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle chunks over bottom of crust. Pour pecan mixture into pie shell.
- BAKE for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted 2 inches from center comes out with little bits of filling attached. If browning too quickly, cover with foil. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours; refrigerate until serving time.