Top | Cookies
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt (optional)
- 1¼ cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2½ cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts (optional)
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat brown sugar, butter and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats, morsels and nuts; mix well. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies or 12 to 13 minutes for crispy cookies. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.