Top | Appetizers
Bisquick Italian Flatbread
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 2 cups bisquick
- ½ cup hot water
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mont jack cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. parsley flakes
- ½ tsp. italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Mix Bisquick and hot water until stiff dough forms. Let stand 10 minutes. Turn dough onto surface generously dusted with Bisquick; gently roll in Bisquick to coat. Shape into ball; knead 60 times.
- Pat dough into 11-inch square on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread butter over dough. Mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over dough.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Serve warm.