Top | Snacks
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 1 lb. fresh cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 4 tsp. Mrs. Dash Table Blend seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Pinch granular Splenda, to taste, optional
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
- Put in a large plastic storage bag or a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the oil over the cauliflower then sprinkle with Mrs. Dash and a little salt.
- Close bag and shake until florets are coated as evenly as possible or toss well in bowl.
- Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet (I lined mine with nonstick foil).
- Bake at 400º 50-60 minutes, turning them over every 15 minutes. Bake until very dark brown, but not completely burnt.
- Taste and sprinkle with more salt, if needed, and a very light dusting of granular Splenda, if desired. The Splenda helps cut the bitterness of the charred cauliflower.