Top | Side Dishes
Low Carb Baked "Potatoes"
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 2½ cups of cooked cauliflower
- 1 dash of pepper
- ¾ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 to 6 slices cooked crumpled bacon
- 3 finely chopped green onions
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 cup of sour cream
- Set your bacon and ¼ c of cheese aside because you are going to be using that last.
- Cut your cauliflower into little pieces
- In a medium mixing bowl start adding everything
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- Place everything into your baking dish
- When thats done then sprinkle your bacon and the rest of your cheese ontop. Bake for 20 minutes