Top | Main Dishes
Mediterranean Ricotta, Feta, and Spinach Pie
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, cooked per directions
- 1 Tbsp. dried bread crumbs
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 lg eggs
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¾ tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cool the spinach, then lightly squeeze out excess liquid.
- Lightly coat 9" pie dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle with bread crumbs to coat.
- With a wooden spoon, beat together all the remaining ingredients. Stir in the spinach.
- Pour the filling into the prepared dish, smooth the top, and bake for 35 minutes, or until the top is lightly puffed and rounded (center may be slightly lower). Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 wedges.