Top | Main Dishes
Low Carb Deep Dish Pizza Quiche
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 cups pizza blend cheese, shredded
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup pizza sauce, lowest you can find
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Beat together cream cheese and eggs till smooth.
- Add cream, parmesan cheese and spices.
- Spray a 9-inch or larger glass baking dish with oil.
- Put the 2 cups pizza cheese in dish and pour egg mixture over it.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Spread on pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and favorite toppings.
- Bake until bubbly and browning.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Serve. Make sure to adjust carb counts for your favorite toppings.
- Per Serving: 302 Cal (73% from Fat, 23% from Protein, 4% from Carb); 17 g Protein; 24 g Tot Fat; 3 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 402 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 539 mg Sodium; 173 mg Cholesterol