Top | Desserts
Low Carb Cheesecake
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup splenda
- 2¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. splenda
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sweetener and sour cream until light.
- Add eggs, blending until smooth.
- Pour into spring form pan that has been lightly buttered and lightly dusted with some graham cracker crumbs
- Place spring form pan in another baking dish with about 2" of water to prevent drying out and cracking of cheesecake
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and set out to cool for about 15 minutes.
- While cheesecake cools, combine ingredients for topping and pour over cooked cheesecake.
- Smooth over with a spoon.
- Return to oven to about 5 minutes.
- Notes: May be topped with fresh rasberries or blueberries.