Top | Crockpot
Low Carb Crockpot Chicken Dijon
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 4 chicken breasts with or without skin
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil (or any other)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp. white wine
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add minced garlic and cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add chicken breasts and brown.
- In a separate bowl, combine wine, soy sauce and mustard and mix well.
- Pour generously over chicken.
- Put all in crockpot and cook for 6 hours on high.