Top | Crockpot
Low Carb Crockpot Cajun Chicken
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 1½ lb. boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1" pieces
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- 5 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried whole basil
- 1 tsp. dried whole marjoram
- 1 tsp. dried whole oregano
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder.
- Combine tomatoes and remaining ingredients except cauliflower in a crockpot, chicken on top and sauces and herbs poured over chicken and vegetables.
- Cook on high for 5-7 hours.
- Serve over steamed cauliflower.