Top | Crockpot
Low Carb Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 1½ to 2 lb. stew beef or round steak or lean chuck, cut in ½-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 sm. garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream, blended with 2 Tbs flour
- Hot cooked noodles, 3 to 4 cups
- Dredge beef in flour and salt.
- Melt butter in large skillet and add beef and onion.
- Cook over medium heat until browned.
- Combine beef broth, ketchup, garlic and mushrooms in crockpot.
- Add cooked beef and onions; stir gently to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
- Add sour cream, cover and cook on HIGH for 20 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve over hot cooked noodles.