Top | Chicken
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
Why "Heroin Wings"? Because they're that addictive!
- 4 lb. chicken wings -- or buy drummettes to save prep time
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- First, preheat the oven to 350. Cut the wings up into "drummettes".
- Then combine the grated cheese and the seasonings. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan come New Year's Day!)
- Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
- Now: Dip each "drummette" in butter, roll in the seasoned cheese, and arrange in the foil lined pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350.
- Kick yourself that you didn't make a double recipe!!
- You'll notice that these have practically zero carbs...