Top | Breakfast
Low Carb Egg Muffins
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 6 eggs
- 1 lb. sausage, can us more if you want
- 1 smalll bell pepper,chopped
- 1 small onion,chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Brown sausage and crumble.
- Saute pepper and onions in olive oil.
- Whisk the 6 eggs.
- Mix sausage, peppers onions and eggs.
- Add ½ cup cheese to the mixture.
- Grease muffin pan.
- Fill each muffin cup ¾ full.
- Sprinkle remaining chese on top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the muffins brown.