Top | Beef
Low Carb Philly Cheese Steak
(recipe, Deanna Dudney)
- 2 lb. good sirloin chopped up
- 1 8.0 -oz package cream cheese
- 8 -oz provelone cheese
- 1 red pepper
- 1 portabella mushroom
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Lots of seasonings
- Heat up skillet. Pour olive oil into pan. Saute red pepper, portabella, onion, and garlic Add salt, pepper, and any other seasonings that you like (I like garlic salt and onion powder)
- Add sirloin and cook to your preferred temperature. Cut up cream cheese and provelone into chunks. Add the cheeses and stir until you have made a sauce. Serve in bowls.
- 4 generous servings at 8g carbs each.