Top | Simmerin'
Sweet & Sour Chicken
(recipe, rich boyett)
Submitted by: Marlene in EGullet
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 6 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. ground allspice
- 1 tsp. caynne pepper
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups angelhair pasta or rice
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small bowl combine oil, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, paprika, cayenne, all spice and pepper.
- In a shallow baking dish, place chicken breasts and pierce each breast a few times with a fork on both sides. Pour sauuce over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered for 40 minutes, basting with sauce every ten minutes or so.
- Serve over pasta or rice. Serve remaining sauce on the side.
- Enter the list of ingredients, each on a new line. For example:
- 3½ tsp. sugar
- 1 (16 oz.) can tomato paste
- salt, to tasteEnter the steps, each on a new line. For example:
- Open the can of tomato paste
- Stir in the sugar
- cook until done