Top | Marissa Lippert
Watermelon Feta Salad with Fresh Mint
(recipe, Marissa Lippert)
- 2 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- ⅓ cup chopped Kalamata or Greek black olives
- ½ cup Greek or Bulgarian feta cheese
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. fresh mint, shredded
- 4 cups arugula, rinsed (if desired)
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Toss the watermelon, olives, cheese, and mint together in a medium mixing bowl. Divide and arrange on beds of arugula, if desired, or directly on plates.
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl or a lidded jar; whisk or shake. Drizzle salads with the balsamic vinaigrette and serve.
Read more about summertime produce in Marissa Lippert's "Summer produce, rich in nutrients."