Top | Beverages
(recipe, Carrie Floyd)
You can either serve this drink up, in a martini glass, or on the rocks.
- ¼ cup Campari
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tablespoons sweet vermouth
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp. rose water (optional)
- Superfine sugar (optional)
- Orange slices for garnish (optional)
- Drink Assembly No. 1: Combine all the ingredients (except the superfine sugar and the orange slices) in a 2-cup measuring cup, stir to mix, then divide into bucket-type glasses filled with ice before garnishing with the orange slices.
- Drink Assembly No. 2: Make sugar rims on your martini glasses by running a lemon wedge around the rim of the glasses, then swirling the moistened edges in a saucer of superfine sugar. Place all the remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice; shake, then strain into the glasses.
Read more about summertime drinks in Carrie Floyd's article "Cool summer cocktails."