Top | Beverages
(recipe, Carrie Floyd)
- Sliced fresh fruit, such as lemon, orange, green apple, and/or cucumber
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- 1 shot Pimm's No. 1
- ½ cup ginger beer or ginger ale
- Seltzer water
- Cucumber wedges and mint sprigs for garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice, layering the ice with the sliced fruit and strawberries (if using). Add the Pimm's, the ginger beer or ginger ale, and a splash of seltzer water. With a long spoon, carefully stir the drink to blend the alcohol with the mixer. Garnish with long wedges of cucumber and mint sprigs.
Read more about summertime drinks in Carrie Floyd's article "Cool summer cocktails."